Here are some projects of mine.
- LaTeX API: A fast and easy-to-use renderer for mathematical equations that allows LaTeX maths equations to be placed anywhere as
- Sundial: Python program that generates a location based dial from given coordinates.
- PageRank Algorithm: Mathematical method that counts the number and quality of links to a page to determine a rough estimate of how important the website is.
- Deterministic Finite Automata: Implementation of a DFA that allows to capture any expression and process it according to given rules.
- Difference between Hardlinks and Softlinks: Academic paper on the differences and applications of hard- and softlinks in modern computer systems.
- Specification13: Contains a revised ICANN Specification13 list of TLDs where only the Registry operator, its affiliates or trademark licensees are registrants of domain names in the TLD.
- Government Domains: Contains lists of official domain names administered by governments and government-related organizations in a machine-readable format.
- StockShare SDK: Financial mathematical SDK for the analysis and valuation of equity derivative options.
- Egisty Web & Security Certificate: User-friendly solution for Internet users to determine who runs a certain domain.